Monday, February 15, 2010

I thought it would be a great idea to join the Menu Plan Monday group! I will show you every Monday what my family is planning for dinner. I usually plan meals with what is already in my stock in the pantry and refrigerator. Then if there is something on sale that week that catches my eye to use, I will add that to my list. So here's the list for this week!

Monday:
Orange Molasses BBQ Salmon with Fresh Salad, Green Beans, and rolls

Tuesday:
Quick Chicken Cassoulet

Wednesday:
Chicken Panini with Roasted Bell Pepper (I've used Rotisserie Chicken & left over Fajita Chicken and both were great!)
Thursday:
Mexican Skillet Lasagna with Fresh Salad and french bread

Friday:
Pizza Hut Ordering out!

Saturday:
Catalina Cranberry Chicken with Herb/Parmesan Pasta
and steamed broccoli

Sunday:
Leftover extravaganza! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to MPM. I really enjoy participating as well as getting inspiration.
I noticed on your blog that you work from home, as well. I recently re-joined the wah troops.

Lynne Forsythe said...

Hey Becky...looks like you got the hang of it pretty good girl!!! gotta try that Mexican Lasagna...looks mighty good!!

Post a Comment