Saturday, February 27, 2010

Earn with Swagbucks!

Have you heard about Swagbucks? It's a search engine (just like Google) that pays you for doing websearches! They have a toolbar that you can download for free or just bookmark their page to use whenever you want to do a search. (That's what I do!) I do multiple searches every day, so I can potentially make $20 bucks a month just for doing what I already do. I'll let you know how I do after my first month!
Search & Win

You have to register if you want to earn your bucks.

45 Swagbucks = $5 Amazon credit

They accumulate as you do your regular searches throughout the month. Your Swagbucks never expire, so you can save up for anything you want just by searching!

You can also get extra bucks by referring friends. So if you click on my link here, it gives me extra bucks! I'm still trying to decide what I want to buy with mine :-)  I'll probably save it for Christmas this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment